Tuesday 27 December 2011

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone!
I know I'm a little late but I really hope everyone has had a wonderful Christmas with their families and have given and received some loverly gifts! Hoping the happiness carries to the new year and brings in good luck.
I'm having a loverly week, went shopping with my older sister yesterday and got some amazing bargain's what I will soon share with you guys and going shopping tomorrow with my mum, and shopping, for a meal and then going to watch the pantomime with my friend the next day (my friend bought me the pantomime ticket for my birthday). And new-years eve is my birthday, and we are going to a family party at my Nans on the night which will be lovely. Just thought I would come to wish you merry christmas and a happy new year with a little update on what I'm doing.
Merry Christmas
Serena x

1 comment:

  1. Hope you had a good Christmas and birthday!

    Laura x
    http://petitchatons.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting, I read and appreciate every single one!xo