Sunday 15 April 2012

Loving the messy ponytail



Hello everyone! Last week i was having a little bit of a hair tantrum and was hating every single thing about my hair and literally felt like ripping it off of my head. I said in one of my last posts that i had dyed it twos with the Jerome Russle highlighting kit and when i first did it i loved it but the second time i did it (about 3-4 weeks ago), it made my root look black and my hair looked like it was greasy constantly, even after washing it. I though stuff this im going to dye it again. So during my mini hair tantrum i picked up the Nice 'n' Easy hair dye and i can't remember the colour of it but it was just a light brown ashy colour. I put it on and did on the things and it made me feel sosoooo much better, my sister said she couldn't tell except my root was lighter   so I was really happy. (sorry about the babbling but im quite chatty today).

Anywho, I have been loving wearing my hair in this high but loose messy ponytail with bits hanging down at the front. its soso easy to just throw my hair up in the morning and not have to mess about. It's great for those days were its just not going right I think yes i know what to do, Ill throw it in a pony!

Hope your all doing well, thank you for commenting and following, i appreciate it all! 

1 comment:

  1. My hair drives me wild at times too! Yours looks lovely in the pictures, such a pretty colour! x

    so-phee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting, I read and appreciate every single one!xo