Sunday 1 April 2012

Summer nail polish


from left to right- barry M- peach melba, Natural collection-Antique coral , Barry M-Coral

No.7-Tangy, Barry M-Pink Flamingo, OPI-You're a pisa work

now i know the first two arnt the summery-est colours but i thought they fitted in well and i will be wearing them in summer. No.7-Foxglove , Barry M-Bright purple , Barry M-Berry

No.7-Milan , OPI-Blushingham Palace, No.7-Rose Truffle 

Andrea Fulerton- Jessica Barry M-Spring green, Barry M-Mint green

Barry M- blue moon, No.7-Poolside Blue , Barry M- Limited edition, silver glitter

Barry M- Block orange
so as you can see the majority of my polishes are Barry m and No.7, when Boots do the £5.00 vouchers i normally buy nail polish with them thats why i have a few No.7 ones and I sort of collect Barry M ones. The last color -Barry M, block orange is the most resent that I have bought, thats why it's not on the color wheel but i love it. I study at Hull college and you can buy Barry M polish for £2.00 so thats really cheap so if your college does beauty therapy check see if they sell Barry m in the reception its much cheaper!
In Summer I love wearing light pastle color nail polish, I think it just looks nice and bright on tanned skin!

1 comment:

Thank you for reading and commenting, I read and appreciate every single one!xo