Wednesday 23 May 2012

DIY Decorating shorts | BeautySW







This is a bit of a different post to the normal things I post because I'm not really creative in this way, but I have seen a few different posts like this and thought I'd join. I had these shorts from H&M which I bought about a year ago and was getting a little bored of them so thought I'd jazz them up a little.

I thought it would be a struggle trying to get the needle through the denim of the shorts but it wasn't at all. All I did was cut the lengths of what I needed for the four pockets on my shorts (cut however many you need for your shorts) and sewed them on with white thread. I got my Lace from Boyes (I'm not sure if Boyes is a store just where I live in Hull or if its English or is in other countries) but im sure you can get lace trim from any craft or fabric store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting, I read and appreciate every single one!xo