Saturday 26 May 2012

OOTD | Summers day






Ill apologize about the bad quality of these pictures ahahaa, I know they're not the best but they are better than none. England is sooo warm at the minuet so thought I''d slap a little bit of tan on my lilly white legs and pick a summery dress out my wardrobe, I'm not really doing much, going to have a walk to work (YES WORK I GOT A JOB) and maybe take Alfie for a walk but not going much further.
It was a bit of a struggle to get a picture of the back of my dress, but I managed with the help of a mirror.
Dress- Newlook (sale) £8.00
Shoes- Newlook £25.00
Bracelet- Newlook (sale) £2.00
Belt- Primark £2.50
Nail polish- OPI, On Collins Ave
I can't actually find anything that I have on in this OOTD online but I have seen the bracelet and dress in store  this week so if you like check it out in your local Newlook. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting, I read and appreciate every single one!xo