Wednesday 9 May 2012

OPI Polish- Rally Pretty Pink | BeautySW

Hey everyone my sister got my this OPI Polish to add to my collection last week and I just love it, It's my new favorite. Who can dislike this colour? It's just impossible...
Depending what lighting you are in it looks different, Sometimes it looks gold, sometimes pink, others light purple, its just great. Its so shimmery its untrue and it makes such a pretty colour. I have been wearing it on my nails since she bought me it and it has not got boring at all. One bad thing I have to say about it, is I put it on one night without a topcoat and then washed my hair and it faded so much It left me with just the gold shimmer and no other colour, strange because it's never happened with any other polish- so make sure you wear a topcoat because then it doesn't fade.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting, I read and appreciate every single one!xo