Wednesday 16 May 2012

Rimmel London- Wake me up Foundation | BeautySW







I'v heard so much good stuff about this foundation but just before it came out i had bought the Rimmel London- 25 hour lasting Finish Foundation, so i didn't need a foundation at all. I'v popped into boots quite a lot recently too just browsing though but the 3 for 2 offer that is on in there is so tempting, I'v eyed up the Wake me up foundation but was good and didn't give in to temptation. But last week I went into Wilkinsons with my Mum and saw it was on sale for £4.98 and my Mum said she would get it for me, happy me said yes of course haha.

Making Me even happier was the fact it did indeed live up to my expectations from the rave its had in the beauty blogger/youtube community. Compared to the 25 hour foundation rimmel have out its just amazing. My skin feel great when it's applied, really smooth and soft and it looks really natural. I got it in 100- Ivory but they have quite a good range of colours for different skin tones. I would say it makes my skin look brighter and more awake (hence the name) and it has a great finish on the foundation. It also has an SPF of 15 and an SPF is always something i look for in foundation. I wouldn't recommend it for people with oily skin, I think it slides on my skin slightly and I don't get much oil on my skin on a normal day. I would recommend it for dry skin however, I have a few dry patches near my cheeks/jaw and it doesn't seem to cling onto them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting, I read and appreciate every single one!xo